Consensus: 2017 NHL Second Round Picks
Totaling up the expert picks to see who will win in the NHL.
Maybe the so-called experts, ourselves included, will do better with the NHL second round playoff picks.
In the first round, after aggregating selections from 43 columnists, there were guys and misses. For example, everyone correctly picked the Washington Capitals to move on, but almost everyone missed the Nashville Predators romp over Chicago. Likewise, a clear majority messed up the Rangers-Canadiens series, but hey, at least we were right about Ottawa.
Just as we have in the past, we will compile the second round picks from across the interwebs. There are four series, and maybe they’re will be a little less consensus as we get deeper into the postseason. For this round, we totaled 38 picks.
NHL Second Round Playoff Picks: Data Sources
- The Bracket Yard: We’re taking the Rangers, Penguins, Oilers, and Predators.
- ESPN.com: 11 predictions from ESPN analysts.
- USA Today: Throw four more on the pile.
- NHL.com: These 21 guys and gals should know, right?
- HERO Sports: One set of picks to round out the group.
NHL Second Round Playoff Picks: Eastern Conference
|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals|
|New York Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators|